Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Almost wordless...

 Above: One week after her caesarian section, Twix is well on the road to recovery.
Above: She meets me "at the door" for her meds.  Obviously tasty.  She's so sweet.
 Above: "Aunt Tam"...is "Aunt Tam"
 Above: Sales of my book have gone well at the local home industry
Above: ...as have my cards - both standard size and mini sizes (left)
 Above: Toby continues to find solace in his crate.

... whilst Twix spends a lot of her time on our laps... contentedly.
Happy wednesday everybody!
Sending lotsaluv,

8 comments:

♥ Helen said...

I am happy for you that the sales of your book has gone well. The guinea pig is so sweet, my daughter has two guinea pigs as well- they are very cute animals. It looks like your dog like the tent :)

WFT Nobby said...

SO pleased that Twix is recovering well. But Toby I think is wishing that there were space for him on your lap too!
Cheers,
Gail.

Mary Lou said...

MAXMOM....
I think that I'll ask for your book for Christmas. I just decided that. I always have such a difficult time thinking up gift ideas for myself!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Twix is looking very happy- and we are so glad she is feeling better.

Aunt Tam and Toby look a little sleepy like they had a long day!

That is great news that your book is selling good and your cute cards too!
love
tweedles

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Thanks for all your lovely photos. They gave us a smile this Wednesday. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory (and Carol)

Val said...

What beautiful photos...they brought a smile to my face. Glad Miss Twix is doing well and please give that toby a hug for me...he's just too handsome!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Twix we are so happy you are getting better
Benny & Lily

Molly the Airedale said...

We are so happy that you're feeling better, Twix. You are such a cutie!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly