Friday, April 6, 2012

MAXDOG finds another 'forever' home...

GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!


Hello there to all my friends,
I just HAD to put up this absolutely beautiful picture of 

Josie and her owner live in the USA and do an enormous amount of good as therapy workers.
It thrills me when I see pictures of MAXDOG finding yet another 'forever home'.

"Wherever MAXDOG goes, let it do good!"

What a special picture....just had to share it.
Wishing all my family, friends, readers, supporters, followers and lurkers
A WONDERFUL, HAPPY EASTER!

Sending lotsaluv

11 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

A very lovely picture.. Glad another max dog book found a forever home.. Hugs GJ xx

NanaNor's said...

Happy Easter from our home to yours. Give your pack some extra loving for me please.
Hugs, Noreen

Beth said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, Caryl. I am so happy for the success of Maxdog! You did a FANTASTIC job and I'm proud to call you friend.
Blessings and hugs, Beth

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Maxmom, another good home for MaxDog.

Sagira said...

We just love Josie and her mom. Great team. :)

Becky Andrews said...

So special! We are g rateful that MaxDog found his way to Utah!

The Thuglets said...

What a fabulous photo of Josie with MaxDog!

We hope you have a wonderful Raster.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

KB said...

I love seeing MaxDog all over the world!

Happy Easter to you too, from a sometimes "lurker" and sometimes "commenter"!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How exciting to see a photo of Josie..
it makes us happy to see MAXDOG over here!
love
tweedles

kingsland kennels said...

Nice blog. thanks for sharing!

kingsland kennels said...

Nice picture!!!