Friday, August 19, 2011

HOW DO YOU SCRATCH YOUR TUMMY..?.

GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!
MAXMOM here...

It's Friday!
 Spring is nearly here!

The mood and ambience is upbeat!
...It's the perfect opportunity to do something fun for today's blogpost!
So, let's ask the question...

HOW DO YOU SCRATCH YOUR TUMMY?
In TOBY's case, he simply lies on his back. 
He doesn't even have to beg!
We oblige him with...
TUMMY SCRATCH freebees...
mostly on demand!
Sometimes, however, when we are not around, he'll lie low and try to forget about it.
It's often more convenient to ...

DREAM ABOUT TUMMY SCRATCHES INSTEAD!

If he can't get to sleep, because of the urge, he may sit up and
wonder how others do it...?
Everyone has their own technique!

When MAXDOG was still around,
he'd invite Aunt Tam' to play with him...
...and by so doing, would have his TUMMY SCRATCHED for free.
(Above: MAXDOG - 18mths old with PUPPY TAMMY)

Nowadays, a much older AUNT TAM, roaches in the sunshine and enjoys...
HER OWN, personalised TUMMY SCRATCH...

But there are others, who do it a different way...
...and we should recognise them too...

...and then, of course,  there is always the method of...

"THE KING",

whose approach is:
Sit on the floor,
splay your legs and hope for the best...

But perhaps we should give credit to the methods of some of

THE REALLY BIG GUYS ...


Don't you think the African way is best?

Sending lotsaluv and hoping your doggies get a good, weekend...
TUMMY SCRATCH!

Have a happy weekend!
(We're spending ours at dog shows where there are plent 'tummy scratches' available)

Sending lotsaluv


10 comments:

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Maxmom, you are quite correct. I have learnt in my short life that nothing is quite as wonderful as a tummy scratch. I need them all the time. Morning, noon and night, everytime is the right time. Have a great weekend. No worries, and love, Stella

Becky Andrews said...

Sweet. Once Cricket meets someone and the time is right, she rolls over so they can scratch her belly. Sometimes I will go out into the waiting area and she is rolled over with a client scratching her belly. (harness off, of course). Happy Weekend to you, too!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hilarious! We love training mom too for tummy rubs
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

OH I so love my tummy scratches too! But my TessaMobile is way to big for me to get a tummy scratch! BOL

woos, Tessa

Pee S...I love the pic of puppy Aunt Tam!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Maxmom, Toby, Tammy and The King - it's pretty hard to scratch my belly so my brother Owen and I get our bellies scratched and rubbed "automatically" by my mom and dad. The shelties like it too.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

TUMMY SCRATCHES... THANKS fur Reminding me buddy... I've only had ONE of those today.. gotta go.. MOOOOOOOOOM Moooom where are you?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh goodness....we hope that elephants tummy felt better after that scratch!

Meowm says she would be delighted to give you all a tummy scratch!

We are not reawl big on tummy scratches....but the sweet outside kitty likes his tummy scratched...thank goodness! Now Meowm doesn't try to sneak tummy scratches in on us!

sprinkles said...

Shiver doesn't ever really ask for tummy scratches so he doesn't get them very often. Chico loves them and demands them regularly.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love tummy scratches too..
Do you know what I do?
I sit and point my nose to the sky like a penguin,, and then my mommy knows to scratch my tummy and neck!
love
tweedles

Piappies World said...

Tummy rubs is the best playtime, MaxMom! Tammy was such an cute pup! King Toffee's tummy scratches beg pose is too adorable, too. Enjoy lots and lots of these rubs, Toby!

Frappie is the best piappie to get tummy rubs. He always uses his adorable puppy eyes look! BOL

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie